The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
- This event has passed.
Pawsey User Training February 2017
February 13, 2017 @ 9:00 am - February 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pmFree
In February, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer the following short courses on supercomputing, data and visualisation topics:
- Introduction to Pawsey: 9:00 – 10:00am Mon 13 February
- Introduction to Linux: 10:00 – 12:00pm Mon 13 February
- Introductory Supercomputing: 1:00 – 4:00pm Mon 13 February
- Introduction to Supercomputing Technology: 10:00am – 12:00pm Tues 14 February
- Intermediate Supercomputing: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Tues 14 February
- Remote Visualisation training: 9:00am-12:00pm Wed 15 February
- Introduction to Data Services: 1:00pm – 2:00pm Wed 15 February
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style. Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
- 13-14 Feb: Training Pod B, 20 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington 6151 (next door to the ARRC building)
- 15 Feb: Visualisation Room, Pawsey Centre, Burvill Court, Kensington 6151 (up the hill from Pod B)
- Free parking available on-site.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops for the sessions.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
- Lunch can be purchased at nearby cafeterias.
If you have any queries, please contact Charlene Yang via email@example.com.
To register, please fill out the form on this page.