The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre is pleased to announce the list of events for Perth Big Data Week 2016, starting on Monday, May 2
Pawsey is coordinating Perth Big Data Week, and the 2016 program presents a schedule of events that will explore the exciting world of big data in its many forms.
From May 2nd to 6th, Perth Big Data Week 2016 will be showcasing what Perth has to offer in terms of data analytics and other ‘Big Data’ projects.
Independent of other international big data weeks, the objective of this year’s event is to highlight and promote the ever-growing range of big data projects and applications here in Perth, especially those which have the potential to make WA an even better place to live and work.
The events announced are:
- Big Data Crunch
- CCI Innovation Breakfast: Using big data technology to solve small data business challenges
- Sharing Your Data Through Open Data WA
- The HIVE, Research and Big Data
- Elastic Data Analytics at Pawsey: Hadoop and Spark for Scientific Workflows
- Big Data from Space
- Woodside FutureLab Exchange
- Visualisation of Big Imaging Data: Radio Astronomy Case
- Data Centric Processing Software for the SKA and Beyond
- ECU / CISCO: Big, Bigger, BIGGEST (details available soon).
- Science on the Swan (Big Data Presentations) a parallel event
Please visit the Perth Big Data Week website http://bdwperth.com/ for details and to stay updated on the latest news and events.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org